Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My very first post...aww!

I always find starting something very difficult. For years I have kept a diary. Yet the first entry of each new diary is usually awkward clumsy and very shallow.
Therefore let's get this first entry over with. And I sincerely hope it's the worst of the lot and from here on it just gets better.
ABOUT ME:

When I have no idea what to say, I usually say the first thing that comes to my head. Well, this here is a brand new blog. My very first blog. Here are a few commandments I plan to follow with this blog:
1.) I shall not use exclamation marks and ... indiscriminatingly.

2.) I shall proof-read.

3.) I shall try not to be cliched in my thinking.

4.) I shall try (very very hard) not to whine.

5.) I shall update fairly regularly.
Ok. Not bad. This gives me some wiggle room to write what I want without looking like a complete idiot. Oh yes:
6.) I shall not always be afraid of looking like a complete idiot.
Which brings us to:
7.) I shall try (more or less) to be honest.

There we are. I've gotten the starter entry out of the way. WHEW!

2 comments:

  1. thnx fer mentioning me in ur "about me" section!!!!!!! <3 <3

    love....amatulla RASHID!!!

    ReplyDelete